Learn How to Take Care of our Most Vital Resource
All Students Graduate Debt-Free!
Hurry up to register. Water Quality Management classes start August 20!
Space is limited. Start the process by providing your info below.
Take care of our most vital resource
In less than a year, you can train for an entry level position in the water utilities industry with the Water Quality Management Program at Emily Griffith Technical College.
Work towards your Water Treatment Certification by testing and analyzing water samples in our on-site laboratory and in various field trips to wastewater treatment plants and water treatment plants.
Potential Career Paths:
- Water Treatment Plant Operator
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
- Water Distributions Operator
- Water Quality Lab Analysis
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Operator
Water Quality Management | Starts 8/20
- $4,683 (34 credit hours)
Commercial/Residential HVAC & Refrigeration |
- $9,132 (72.5 credit hours)