Build & Recruit Your Workforce Effortlessly
Tap into our 100+ years of workforce development and 7,500+ annual students to build a strong pipeline of skilled employees.
You'll never have to waste your time on fruitless recruitment or training efforts again. Our graduates excel thanks to hands-on learning and cutting-edge instruction.
Fully Customized Training Programs
Not finding the skills your company needs? Tap into our 100+ years of adult education to develop your workforce.
We'll create and implement a fully customized training program for your current and/or future employees.
- Fully customized training: Designed to meet your company's unique workforce needs. Training can include industry certifications and online learning.
- Access job seeking students: Recruit top talent certified in the skills you need to stay current on industry trends.
Your support will go toward training program creation, instructor fees, and online class creation.
See our partnerships in action:
- Culinary Quick Start: Worker shortages have grown so severe at Denver restaurants that industry leaders have partnered with us to offer a free 4-week course to anyone interested in becoming an entry-level line or prep cook.
- Construction Careers Now: A 4-week introduction to Construction Careers curriculum through Emily Griffith Technical College culminates with a hiring fair to connect students with career opportunities.
- Apartment Maintenance Apprenticeship: In collaboration with ProApartments.com, we prepare students for a career in apartment maintenance through in-class and paid onsite training. Upon program completion, students earn a certification and are connected with job opportunities.
- Irrigation Boot Camp: Associated Landscape Contractors of Colorado partners with us to recruit and train for the green industry through a combination of classroom and hands-on learning.
Starting at $2,500 | Contact us to Get Started →
Build a strong employee pipeline with customized recruitment opportunities.
We'll help you:
- Recruit top talent certified in the skills you need.
- Access students in any of EGTC's 50+ program offerings, including administration and accounting.
- Customize to fit your recruitment and budget needs.
What You'll Receive:
- Monthly Career Fairs: Showcase your company with a booth to connect with job seekers.
- Classroom/Event Presentations: Attract the qualified job candidates needed to stay on top of industry trends.