Earn Your Massage Therapy Certification
Graduate Debt-Free IN 5 MONTHS!
Interested in learning the skills of promoting healing through health, touch, and wellness?
The Massage Therapy program at Emily Griffith Technical College (EGTC) explores anatomy and physiology; pathology; best business practices and ethics; and lifestyle wellness.
Hands-on, real-world learning will prepare you for success!
- Practice on actual clients in the EGTC Massage Therapy Clinic under faculty guidance.
- Participate in workshops with massage professionals.
- Attend massage business learning excursions.
- Prepare for the Colorado Massage & Bodywork Licensing (MBLex) Examination.
Start your licensed massage therapist career in a clinic, spa, health club or resort in as little as 5 months.
Graduates of our program are connected to employment opportunities through our partners, including the nationwide wellness franchise Massage Envy.
MASSAGE THERAPY APPLICATION
It's free to apply to Emily Griffith Technical College. You're under no obligation once you apply. Filling out the form above simply allows us to connect you with our admissions team so they can provide more information about your preferred studies and career goals.
When: We offer both full-time and part-time options. Please note that end dates are approximate.
- Full-Time | M-Th, 7:30 am-4 pm: 10/16/17 – 2/14/18 OR 2/15/17 – 7/19/18
- Part-Time | M-Th, 5-9 pm: 10/16/17 – 7/19/18
Where: 1860 Lincoln St. Denver, CO 80203
Estimated Program Cost: $4,695 for 30 credit hours (books may add to final cost).
Scholarships are available. All students graduate without student loan debt.